Monday, June 17, 2013

Class the fourth

Okay.  Nothing vastly interesting or earth-shattering to report.

I was able to pull myself back together and continue with class.  I only lost a week of ability to do anything.  Not bad.  Could have been two weeks, but it wasn't.

I am happy to report I can put on all of my clothes AND get into and out of a car without whinging.  I learned that word from BBC America.  Whinging.  I think I'm spelling it right.  It's like whining, but somehow seems to be even more of a spank to the person you might be using it against.
"STOP YOUR WHINGING!", is what you might say, and let me tell you...  THAT's a statement.

The only problem today was, after the WOD, which I completed adequately for a level 1, which I most certainly am, I stood up from a stretch a little too quickly and the world sort of... went whooooozzz... and kinda just drifted off.  For a couple of seconds it felt like I was looking at reality through a paper towel cardboard tube thing.  I suspect this was a blood pressure issue. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

And that's the extent to which I feel the need to whinge about CrossFit, at this time.

This picture came up in a Google image search for whinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment